[ASC-list] WA - Two exciting job opportunities at Scitech

Sarah Lau sarahl at scitech.org.au
Wed Aug 20 02:02:23 UTC 2008

There are currently two positions open for application at Scitech, an interactive science and technology centre, in Perth, Western Australia.

1. Coordinator of Volunteer Program
An exciting role has arisen for a dynamic person to run our volunteer Sciguide program and our work experience program. We need someone to manage these innovative programs which enhance the experiences offered to our visitors.  The successful applicant will have experience in motivating and supervising volunteers, proven organisational skills and an ability to communicate with a wide range of people.

2. Science Presenter
Scitech is looking for enthusiastic communicators who are passionate about science and enjoy working with children. The successful applicant would be required to perform science shows, run activities and communicate with school children and the general public on Scitech's exhibition floor. This position is casual and you would be expected to work at least two days a week including weekends.

For further information please contact Nick Wood, Science Squad Manager at nick at scitech.org.au<mailto:nick at scitech.org.au> or on (08) 9215 0841 or go to www.scitech.org.au and follow the links to "Work at Scitech"<http://www.scitech.org.au/employment>.

Applications close: Monday 1st September 2008

Sarah Lau
Science Communicator
Scitech

My email: sarahl at scitech.org.au<mailto:sarahl at scitech.org.au>
My direct line: 08 9215 0845

[http://www.scitech.org.au/_images/banner_sac.jpg]<http://www.scitech.org.au/>
 phone: +61 8 9215 0700  |  fax: +61 8 9321 2869  |  web: www.scitech.org.au<http://www.scitech.org.au/>  |  post: PO Box 1155 West Perth WA 6872
 SCITECH - increasing interest and participation by Western Australians in science and technology.