[ASC-list] Some material on Christianity, Ethics and World (RC) Youth Day

John August johna at babel.apana.org.au
Sun Aug 24 12:40:38 UTC 2008

People,

Thought I might let you know of some stuff I've been up to relating to
Christianity and religion.

I've participated in a blog with Greg Clark from the Centre for Public
Christianity on the origin of ethics :

http://publicchristianity.org/_blog/Atheism_and_the_Good_Life

I was also a protester against World (Roman Catholic) Youth Day, see :

http://www.homepagedaily.com/Pages/article5273-pope-mobilises-sydney-atheists.aspx

(watch the long line !)

and,

http://www.homepagedaily.com/Pages/article5378-protesting-the-pope.aspx

I've also given a talk on Christian Apologetics at the Unitarian Church
(don't let that freak you out !) - talking about Richard Dawkins and other
stuff. You'll find a mp3 file at :

http://www.archive.org/details/ChristianApologetics

Regards,

--
Milton Friedman : Showing us the way to true Capitalism.

John August, convener The Sydney Shove - www.sydneyshove.org