[ASC-list] Wanted: Panel members to advise patent attorneys

Toss Gascoigne director at tossgascoigne.com.au
Mon Dec 1 05:52:43 UTC 2008

Hi ASC-ers

We're running a workshop for a major Australian firm involved in IP
and trademarks, and a heavy interest in research.

The company is anxious to improve the way it interacts and presents
itself to potential customers eg research managers, researchers in
CRCs, universities, companies or CSIRO.

We need to recruit a small panel of these potential users, 2 or 3
people who could give feedback to a series of presentations from the
participants.

The workshop is on Monday 8 December, from 2.30 to 4 pm,  in Collins
St Melbourne.

If a research manager or researcher your organisation would be
interested in joining our panel, please contact me.  We can promise a
lively informal small group discussion of value to both sides: those
with expertise in IP and those needing advice on these matters.

Regards

Toss Gascoigne

Toss Gascoigne and Associates
56 Vasey Cres