[ASC-list] Mt Olivet Community Services - seeking a communication officer

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Wed Dec 10 12:13:56 UTC 2008

Communication Officer

Have you got the gift of being able to connect with others?

Do you have a strong background and experience in marketing and public
relations and can you to write press releases and effective marketing
communications?

Have you developed strong media knowledge and connections in Brisbane and
South- East Queensland with press, radio and TV?

We have a flexible part time position for an experienced Communications
Consultant.

The successful applicant will work in the Communication Department providing
expertise to Executives within the philosophy of the Sisters of Charity. The
main function will be to develop and disseminate information to key
stakeholders on activities the hospital is pursuing.

Key responsibilities:

*	From an outline or idea develop, script and present communications
and public relations materials.
*	Develop, support and process all internal and external
communications.
*	Effective organisational skills.
*	Special event management such as rebranding of the hospital.
*	Ability to work well within a team.
*	Strong customer focus.
*	High level communication skills and attention to detail.
*	Inclusion of key hospital messages in all communications.
*	Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word and databases

An attractive remuneration package is available commensurate with
qualifications and experience

At Mt Olivet we value our staff and offer:

Flexible employment conditions

Very attractive salary packaging

Subsided parking (minimal fee)

Supportive training and orientation programs

All applications, including covering letter, CV and two referees should be
forwarded to:  hr at mtolivet.org.au.

Jenni Metcalfe

Director

Econnect Communication

PO Box 734

South Brisbane Q 4101

Ph. 07 3846 7111; 0408 551 866

jenni at econnect.com.au

www.econnect.com.au

Subscribe to Econnect's free monthly e-newsletter on our website.