[ASC-list] International survey on science festivals

Will Rifkin willrifkin at unsw.edu.au
Mon Dec 15 22:36:32 UTC 2008

Do You Organise a Science Festival?

Here is a request for information on science festivals internationally
-- see the e-mail below.

The online survey takes 10-15 minutes.  The aim is to share insights
among organisers.

Not sure that what you run counts as a 'festival'?  Offer your
information anyway (I am going to describe a 'virtual festival').

The information requested seems easy to recall or look up in a report,
e.g, attendance figures.

Numbers only have to be rough.  They are a guide for counterparts.

Questions? Contact Annette Smith of the British Association for the
Advancement of Science -- Annette.Smith at the-ba.net.

Will

William D. Rifkin, PhD
Director, Science Communication Program