[ASC-list] Victorian Government commissioned research into community interest in science and technology

Timothy Thwaites timth at optusnet.com.au
Sat Dec 20 01:04:51 UTC 2008

Dear ASCers

I am pleased to advise of the release of the report on a 2007 survey on
"Community Interest and Engagement with Science and Technology in Victoria".

It is available to download in its entirety from the website
http://www.business.vic.gov.au/communityresearch

Furthermore, we have a limited number of hard copies and CD-ROM copies of
the report that we would like to place in academic libraries to ensure the
report remains easily accessible. Please let us know if you would like a
copy for the library of your university or research institution - however if
it is for personal use, we encourage you to refer to the online version.

regards

Wendy Williams

Manager, Science and Community

Innovation and Technology Division

Department of Innovation, Industry and Regional Development Level 7, 121
Exhibition Street Melbourne VIC 3000

Tel: 03 9655 1092  (note new phone number)

Mob: 0434 890 291