[ASC-list] The mad scientist

Niall Byrne niall at scienceinpublic.com.au
Mon Dec 29 21:22:46 UTC 2008

A good read.

And I did go to google images and type in scientist.

And it's also interesting what  you find if you type in lawyer,
accountant, physicist etc.

My conclusion. We might be mad but we lead more interesting lives than
accountants.

Happy New Year of Astronomy

Niall

_______________

Niall Byrne

Science in Public has moved to

26 Railway Street South, Altona Vic 3018

Please delete all other addresses (including the PO Box) from your
records.

Our phone number is unchanged.

ph +61 (3) 9398 1416 or 0417 131 977

niall at scienceinpublic.com.au