[ASC-list] Postponed: ASC Canberra event on tues 8 July

Joanna.Savill at csiro.au Joanna.Savill at csiro.au
Fri Jul 4 06:17:45 UTC 2008

Hi to all Canberrans,

We're postponing the event scheduled for Tuesday: "Illustrators, movies and music".

We're all too busy planning "Science Week on the Fringe" events. This is what you've got to look forward to from ASC during Science Week in Canberra:

*Science meets Art and The Front*

Science themed art all week at The Front Gallery and Café in Lyneham

Wed Aug 20 to  Tues Aug 26, 10 to late

A science experiment on Thursday - daytime and evening

*Science of chocolate*

Friday Aug 22, 6pm

*Science Soapbox rants and Science Cocktails*

Saturday night.

*Science cartoon workshop* for kids Sunday the 23rd

Scinema movie night on Sunday as well

All at The Front Gallery and Café, at the Lyneham shops.

More details to be announced soon!

Contact me if you want to find out more.

Cheers,

Jo

Jo Savill

President, Australian Science Communicators ACT branch

ph 02 6242 1651  mob 0410 996 158

www.asc.asn.au