[ASC-list] Writing Clear Science Workshops (MELBOURNE) 27th-29th August

Marina Hurley info at writingclearscience.com.au
Mon Jul 28 05:34:07 UTC 2008

*Writing Clear Science Workshops (MELBOURNE)*

*When*: Wednesday 27th-Friday 29th August 2008

*Where:* *Victorian Writers Centre*, First Floor Nicholson Building
37 Swanston Street, Melbourne CBD.

Day 1: The Nuts & Bolts - Writing Clearly & Succinctly
Day 2: Writing Reports & Articles
Day 3: Writing Your Thesis

Enrolments are available for Day 1 only, Day 1-2 only or Day1-3.

People who attend our workshops greatly improve their ability to write
high-quality science documents. Our writing workshops are relevant to
individuals from all science backgrounds and different levels of academic
achievement.

Please note that we have 3 vacancies remaining.

For further information and to download brochures, course outlines, costs &
registration forms, please go to *www.writingclearscience.com.au*

Contact details: *info at writingclearscience.com.au* or phone Dr Marina Hurley
on 0416-097979.

--
Dr Marina Hurley
Lecturer & Consultant
marinahurley at gmail.com
info at writingclearscience.com.au
www.writingclearscience.com.au
PLEASE NOTE: This message and any attachments may contain legally privileged
and confidential information and/or copyright material intended only for the
use of the addressee(s) named above.