[ASC-list] scope newsletter - June edition

Regan Forrest regan at reganforrest.com
Wed Jun 11 12:21:13 UTC 2008

Dear ASC members,

You may (or may not!) have noticed that the June edition of scope has not
hit your inboxes yet.

It appears that, in Microsoft's infinite wisdom, Outlook 2007 reads html
differently from previous versions. This is rendering scope virtually
unreadable to anyone who uses Outlook 2007, which is an increasing number of
you. It is taking a bit of time to fix the newsletter template to fix this,
but we hope to be able to issue the June edition next week.

In the meantime, thank you for your patience, and thanks to those members
who brought this issue to our attention.

Best regards,

Ms Regan Forrest

Editor - scope

Australian Science Communicators