[ASC-list] SYDNEY: Dr. Philip Nitschke from Exit at end of month, Sydney Shove

John August johna at babel.apana.org.au
Thu Nov 13 07:45:42 UTC 2008

All,

I'm pleased to announce that at the next Shove meeting, at the end of the
month, we'll have Dr. Philip Nitschke from Exit International.

That's 6.30 for 7pm, 25th November, Humanist House, 10 Shepherd Street
Chippendale. $3 admission.

Philip will be talk on Voluntary Euthanasia and the law, law reform, and the
current Government policy on censorship. We planning a 40 minutes talk,
20 minutes of question, tea & coffee, then general discussion till we
move onto the pub.

Tonight I'll be give a spoken word performance at the Tap Gallery.  I'll also
be performing at the South Sydney Uniting Church (Raglan Street Redfern)
Community Service on Sunday (of course) the 23rd of November - sometime in
the afternoon.  "Postcard from the 1870s" is the original work I'm planning
to perform.

If you're a bit puzzled, my number is 0419 683 353 and you can email me.

Regards,

--
There are good things hidden in our shared and individual contradictions.

John August, convener The Sydney Shove - www.sydneyshove.org