[ASC-list] [VIC] Chocolate chemistry night

Michael David Moylan mmoylan at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Oct 16 07:07:52 UTC 2008

Dear ASC

Chocolate Chemistry - yum.

The Royal Australian Chemical Institute Education Group is running a Chocolate Chemistry night - see below for details. The main audience is people who like chocolate, but it is also suitable for science teachers and ASC members. The contact person is Jenny Sharwood - jenny.sharwood at oup.com

Mick Moylan.

--------------------------

A NIGHT OF CHOCOLATE CHEMISTRY

The RACI (Vic) Education Group is holding another of our exciting Chocolate Chemistry evenings on Monday 10 November at 5.30 pm.

Discover at first hand why chocolate gives that beautiful velvety smooth taste sensation! Watch a master chocolatier at work changing the crystalline structure of rich dark chocolate and creating a chocolate sculpture. Enjoy a wonderful dinner, prepared by the top students of William Angliss College, complete with a chocolate fountain!

This is a great opportunity for professional development and networking.

Bookings close at 4.00 pm on Wednesday 5 November.  Bookings can be made on our tax invoice/booking form and must be accompanied by payment. Book now to avoid disappointment! You can download a booking form from
www.vicsco.com.au/pdfs/chocolate_chemistry.doc

All arrangements will be confirmed when bookings are received.

For all enquiries and bookings:
Contact Jenny Sharwood, Secretary, RACI (Vic) Education Group
Phone/fax: (03) 9816 3786
Email: jenny.sharwood at oup.com

---------------------

Mick Moylan
Chemistry Outreach Fellow
Victorian Institute for Chemical Sciences
School of Chemistry
University of Melbourne, VIC, 3010
Australia
p +61 (0)3 83446465 f +61 (0)3 93475180
e mmoylan at unimelb.edu.au

To get the latest news on VICS Outreach or RACI(Vic) Education events, sign up for our newsletter.
Send a plain text email to mailserv at unimelb.edu.au with subscribe chemistry-connections in the email body.