[ASC-list] Change of contact details

Shore, Jesse JesseS at PHM.GOV.AU
Fri Oct 17 02:55:32 UTC 2008

After nearly 25 years of working for the Powerhouse Museum I am leaving
for a post-Powerhouse life. My last day will be Friday 31 October, a
mere two weeks from now.

I will remain active in science communication and look forward to an
ongoing dialogue with members of my favourite professional group which
is you folks.

My email address is jesseshore at netspace.net.au. Telephone is 0415 841
276.

I welcome the change in working environment and the challenge of new
adventures.

Cheers,
Jesse

Dr Jesse Shore
soon to be former Senior curator, Sciences
Powerhouse Museum
PO Box K346
Haymarket, NSW 1238
Australia
Tel: +61 (0)2 9217 0176
Fax: +61 (0)2 9217 0355
email: jesses at phm.gov.au
www.powerhousemuseum.com

This email and attachments are for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential or legally privileged information or material that is copyright of Powerhouse Museum or a third party. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. Any views expressed in this message and attachments are those of the individual sender and the Powerhouse Museum accepts no liability for the content of this message. Whilst every care has been taken, the Powerhouse Museum cannot guarantee that the integrity of this email has been maintained nor that the email is free of errors or viruses. The Powerhouse Museum advises all organisations and individuals to undertake their own virus scanning and security measures.