[ASC-list] Writing Clear Science Workshops (BRISBANE) 19th-21st November

Marina Hurley info at writingclearscience.com.au
Fri Oct 17 05:05:01 UTC 2008

*Writing Clear Science Workshops*

*When*: Wednesday 19th-Friday 21st November 2008

*Where*: Auditorium 2, DPI&F Conference Centre, Ground Floor,

Primary Industries Building, 80 Ann Street, Brisbane.

Day 1: The Nuts & Bolts - Writing Clearly & Succinctly

Day 2: Writing Reports & Articles

Day 3: Writing Your Thesis

Enrolments are available for Day 1 only, Day 1-2 only or Day1-3.

People who attend our workshops greatly improve their ability to write
high-quality science documents. Our writing workshops are relevant to
individuals from all science backgrounds and different levels of academic
achievement.

For further information and to download brochures, course outlines, costs &
registration forms, please go to www.writingclearscience.com.au

Contact details: info at writingclearscience.com.au or phone Dr Marina Hurley
on 0416-097979.

--
Dr Marina Hurley
Lecturer & Consultant
marinahurley at gmail.com
info at writingclearscience.com.au
www.writingclearscience.com.au
PLEASE NOTE: This message and any attachments may contain legally privileged
and confidential information and/or copyright material intended only for the
use of the addressee(s) named above.