[ASC-list] [Vic] Chocolate chemistry night.

Michael David Moylan mmoylan at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Sep 10 07:05:07 UTC 2008

Hi All

The RACI(Vic) is running a chocolate chemistry dinner on 10 November. The main audience will be science teachers, but all are welcome. Details are below.

Note - registration is necessary, and inquiries to Jenny Sharwood - jenny.sharwood at oup.com

Mick Moylan.

A NIGHT OF CHOCOLATE CHEMISTRY

RACI (Vic) Education Group is delighted to announce that we are holding another of our exciting Chocolate Chemistry evenings. RACI members, teachers and friends are all welcome!

Discover at first hand why chocolate gives that beautiful velvety smooth taste sensation! Watch a master chocolatier at work changing the crystalline structure of rich dark chocolate and creating a chocolate sculpture. Enjoy a wonderful dinner, prepared by the top students of William Angliss College, complete with a chocolate fountain!