[ASC-list] Fwd: Freelance Writers Needed

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Wed Apr 8 02:32:04 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rasha Dewedar <rasha.dewedar at iolteam.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 7:19 PM
Subject: Freelance Writers Needed
To: mashfaqy at yahoo.com, kondohr at cosmopr.co.jp, kjxw at sina.com,
office at asc.asn.au, absw at absw.org.uk, vickybartilet at yahoo.com

 Dear  Sir/Ms.

My name is Rasha Dewedar, I'm an Egyptian science journalist working for
IslamOnline.net web portal.

I work for the health and science section in the English page of the
website, and we are currently recruiting new professional freelance science
writers.

I'll be grateful if you send me the names and contact information of the
English speaking writers in your association. This will help us a lot.

Thanks in advance and looking forward for your reply.

Best Regards,

Rasha

--
------------------------------

Kali Madden
Email: kali.madden at gmail.com

Australian Science Communicators
Membership and Web
http://www.asc.asn.au/

Communications and Outreach

Centre for Ultrahigh-bandwidth Devices for Optical Systems (CUDOS)
Macquarie University/University of Sydney
http://www.cudos.org.au/

Australian National Fabrication Facility Ltd (ANFF)
OptoFab Node
http://www.anff.org.au/