[ASC-list] Reminder: ASC Victoria gathering tonight

Meg.Rive at csiro.au Meg.Rive at csiro.au
Mon Apr 20 23:06:19 UTC 2009

Join us on our new and improved meeting evening - Tuesday - at the Redback Hotel to meet, greet, network and work the (downstairs dining) room. 6.30pm for a 7pm start.

---
Trivia Question: What night does the Redback Hotel have its trivia night?

Answer: Thursdays - the same night ASC has its meeting, until now

Our next meeting on 21 April is a Tuesday in an attempt to avoid competing with the trivia night noise.

Topic: meet and greet and formalise the events calendar for 2009

Venue: as always - at the Redback Hotel, 75 Flemington Rd (we will meet in the restaurant downstairs)

All welcome, especially anyone wanting to be involved in the committee and events for 2009.

Enquiries to Jason Major - jmajor at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:jmajor at unimelb.edu.au>

---

Meg Rive | Communication Manager | CSIRO Wealth from Oceans Flagship | P +61 3 9545 8301 (Mon-Tue) | P +61 3 9239 4433 (Wed-Fri) | F +61 3 9239 4444 | M +61 438 007 301 | www.csiro.au/wfo | Private Bag 1, Aspendale VIC 3195 Australia