[ASC-list] Audience Development seminar / Science Matters (National Science Week) seminar

Laura Miles scope.editor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 01:33:18 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I'm delighted to announce that the ASC is joining Museums Australia as an
institutional member which means that all ASCers can attend this special
National Science Week event - and future MA events - at the member rate.  It
costs $50 per head and places are filling fast.  To book a place, see
details below.

Special offer for STUDENTS: Attend ‘Science Matters’ for $10 if you sign up
as an Associate Member at the concession rate of $22 for a year.

For more information contact myself or Cassie May, Communications Manager,
on (03) 8341 7344.  Best wishes, Laura

*Museums **Australia** (**Victoria**) **Science Wee**k** Seminar*