[ASC-list] CSIRO Perfidy?

David Mussared mussared at emailmedia.com.au
Wed Aug 26 04:16:48 UTC 2009

G'day ASCers

I have been reading with great interest a book titled 'CSIRO Perfidy'
by Adelaide author Geoff Russell - http://perfidy.com.au

The book (a 'no holds barred' critique of the CSIRO's best-selling
'Total Wellbeing Diet') contains a number of very disturbing claims
about the CSIRO's corporate and scientific behaviour.

I have not seen any response from the CSIRO to Russell's claims (but
I would be interested to see a response). Nor have I attempted to
verify (or falsify) Russell's claims.

All I feel can do at this stage is suggest to the working science (&
medical) journalists on this list that the book is definitely worth
reading, and worth asking some questions about.

Cheers

David Mussared
Email Media
PO Box 212