[ASC-list] Part time job Canberra

Toss Gascoigne director at tossgascoigne.com.au
Sun Aug 30 23:59:49 UTC 2009

Administration officer (part-time)

We’re looking for an organised, efficient person for our small but
busy office on the ANU campus.  This multi-tasking position involves
help with organising science events as well as routine administration.

You will need well-developed IT skills, some experience in database
entry and have  good communication skills.  Pay is $20 per hour plus
super, and the job is 15 hours a week.

The position description and application details are at: www.asi.edu.au

Inquiries: (02) 6125 9647

--------------------------
  Mr Toss Gascoigne
  Executive Director
  Australian Science Innovations
  Box 7251 Canberra Mail Centre ACT 2610
  P.  (02) 6125 9647
  M.  0408 704 442
  F.  (02) 6125 9646
  www.asi.edu.au

  In partnership, ASI delivers the Australian Science Olympiads, Rio
Tinto Big Science and LABLINKS.