[ASC-list] U.S. documentary producer looking for "dynamic hosts" for science TV

Wilson da Silva wfdasilva at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 21:34:36 UTC 2009

(FYI to anyone who's interested - Am passing on the email below)

Hello Cosmos Team,

I work in development at Towers Productions, www.towersproductions.com <
http://www.towersproductions.com> , in Chicago.  The company was founded in
1989, and has produced over one thousand hours of factual and entertainment
programming for US and international television networks including A&E,
Animal Planet, bio. - The Biography Channel, CNN, Discovery Channel,
History, ID: Investigation Discovery, Lifetime, MSNBC, NBC, National
Geographic Channel, PBS, TLC, Travel Channel, tru TV, VERSUS, WGN and The
Weather Channel. Among the Company’s signature series are American Justice
and Biography (A&E), The Final Report (National Geographic Channel), Storm
Stories (The Weather Channel) and the syndicated comedy series Sports Action
Team.

We are currently working on a few science concepts and I am looking for some
dynamic hosts.  They must have personality, a passion for science and be
able to articulate to a broad audience.  No on-air experience necessary, but
one must be comfortable in front of the camera.  Anyone interested should
email me with: Name, contact, a short bio, a recent photo (does not need to
be professional) and any video links you may have.  Feel free to contact me
with any questions or forward my information.  Thanks so much and have a
wonderful day!

Becky Cattie
Casting Director
Towers Productions