[ASC-list] Vote for the Australian entry in the international Earth Journalism Awards

Wilson da Silva wfdasilva at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 01:27:46 UTC 2009

Thanks Amanda - and thanks everyone for the nice comments. (Sorry about
posting the response to Meg across to everyone).

We're all very proud of John and rooting for him. The leading vote winner so
far is a Brazilian, and they seem to have rounded up quite a lot of online
votes. But here's hoping - we're still got three days.

Cheers

Wilson

--
- Wilson da Silva