[ASC-list] Search for Talent: TV show

Toss Gascoigne director at tossgascoigne.com.au
Thu Dec 10 07:26:05 UTC 2009

Message posted on behalf of Anna Russell

Cornerbox is currently looking for ‘Expert’ children aged between 3
and 7 years old to take part in a new show for Channel 9. The show
will be an intimate and often entertaining view of the world through
the eyes of our youngsters.

We would especially like to talk to children who as ‘experts’ in their
chosen field are very good at explaining it and Science would be one
of those areas that we’d like to find an ‘expert’ on.

If you know of any suitable children who would like the opportunity to
participate in the show and talk to the nation about their passion for
science please contact Anna Russell at anna.russell at cornerbox.com.au
or Tel: 95711288.

Thank you

Toss Gascoigne and Associates