[ASC-list] REMINDER: National: ASC AGM 2009 - calling all RSVPs and proxies

Meg.Rive at csiro.au Meg.Rive at csiro.au
Tue Dec 15 05:19:35 UTC 2009

A reminder that the national AGM will be held tomorrow evening in Sydney - details below. If you are a financial member but unable to attend, please send your RSVP or proxy to me (or someone else attending the meeting) by 5pm tomorrow (AEDST) on meg.rive at csiro.au<mailto:meg.rive at csiro.au>. We won't be able to process proxies received by me after this time.

Please note an addition to the agenda. Under Item 5: Treasurer's Report, we will also be appointing ASC's public officer, as we have done in previous AGMs.

Cheers

Meg

Meg Rive | Communication Manager | CSIRO Wealth from Oceans Flagship | P +61 3 9545 8301 (Mon-Tue) | P +61 3 9239 4433 (Wed-Fri) | F +61 3 9239 4444 | M +61 438 007 301 | www.csiro.au/wfo | Private Bag 1, Aspendale VIC 3195 Australia

Knowing our oceans, securing our future