[ASC-list] Uni of Melb Faculty of Science move reviews of 2012 and Avatar

Natalie Pestana npestana at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Dec 17 05:24:53 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

We've recently (e.g  a couple of days ago !) moved all of our Faculty of
Science news and features into a seperate blog.

For the past year we've  commissioned our staff and students review the
latest film releases  (e.g District 9, Terminator Salvation) .
Two of our latest reviews are for 2012  (reviewed by a chemist) and
Avatar  (reviewed by a geneticist) .
Since they're the latest releases we thought you might like to check it
out http://sciencematters.unimelb.edu.au, along with our other content.

Please excuse the "mess", we're still finalising the design and fixing
up the photographs and layout in our stories.

Kind Regards,

Sara Brocklesby and Natalie Pestana
Editors, Science Matters
University of Melbourne

---
Natalie Pestana
Communications and Events Officer
Marketing and Communications| Faculty of Science | The University of
Melbourne, Vic 3010
T:  8344 6948 | F: 8344 5803 | E: npestana at unimelb.edu.au
W: www.science.unimelb.edu.au <http://www.science.unimelb.edu.au/>
|Twitter: twitter.com/SciMelb