[ASC-list] University course in science and medical journalism at UQ this coming semester

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Thu Feb 5 04:37:44 UTC 2009

The University of Queensland Science Communication Program

Is offering in Semester 1 2009 on Mondays from 4-6pm beginning 2 March:

Introduction to Science and Medical Journalism (JOUR7330)

Contact:  Dr Joan Leach, j.leach at uq.edu.au for more information and to
register your interest. As the other lecturer in this subject, you can also
contact me for more information.

If you read science, environment or medical news and think "I could write
about this so much better," here's your chance.

Working with top journalists and an international teaching team, you will
end the semester with a portfolio of work, knowing how it all works, and how
to make a difference.

Jenni Metcalfe

Director

Econnect Communication

PO Box 734

South Brisbane Q 4101

Ph. 07 3846 7111; 0408 551 866

jenni at econnect.com.au

www.econnect.com.au

Subscribe to Econnect's free monthly e-newsletter on our website.