[ASC-list] Reducing your carbon emissions a waste of time? Participate in the Hot Air in Symposium in Perth, March 24

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Mon Feb 23 00:35:54 UTC 2009

"The millions of well-intentioned Australians turning off light bulbs,
installing insulation in their ceilings and solar panels on their roof,
cycling to work or buying low-emission cars are wasting time and money."
(John Stapleton, The Weekend Australian, Feb 21-22 2009, page 6)

Will this result from the Australian Government's carbon emissions trading
scheme? How can we communicate about the science of climate change for
persuading sceptical audiences about the need for behavioural and policy
changes at all levels?

Be part of the answers being developed at the Hot Air symposium series,
starting in Perth next month at Greenhouse 2009. Find out more about the Hot
Air symposium and register to attend. Click on:

http://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/Info/Summary.aspx?i=d13c8b11-f023-4d2d-9e97-08
6ff195c530

Early bird discounts end this Saturday.

ASC members - $150

Non-ASC members - $250

Greenhouse 2009 (included in your registration fees), but you still need to
register on our site.

Hope to see you there.

Jenni Metcalfe

Director

Econnect Communication

PO Box 734

South Brisbane Q 4101

Ph. 07 3846 7111; 0408 551 866

jenni at econnect.com.au

www.econnect.com.au

Subscribe to Econnect's free monthly e-newsletter on our website.