[ASC-list] Perth Hot Air symposium, 24 March - early bird registrations extended to Monday 9 March

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Thu Feb 26 02:16:26 UTC 2009

Dear Colleagues,

We have extended the early bird registration to cater for those arriving
back at University next week. But we do have a maximum number we can cater
for, so please get in early and register for this event at:

http://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/Info/Summary.aspx?i=d13c8b11-f023-4d2d-9e97-08
6ff195c530

If you think you have already registered but have NOT received a
confirmation email, please register again as something did not work or
email: office at asc.asn.au to check your registration.

This symposium is a real opportunity for you to contribute to strategies and
tactics for communicating the science of climate change - whether it be
about projection, mitigation or adaptation science and technologies - to a
sceptical world (and financially-focussed) world.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Jenni Metcalfe

Director

Econnect Communication

PO Box 734

South Brisbane Q 4101

Ph. 07 3846 7111; 0408 551 866

jenni at econnect.com.au

www.econnect.com.au

Subscribe to Econnect's free monthly e-newsletter on our website.

  _____