[ASC-list] SA public lectures in health by John McKinlay 16/17 Feb

John.M.Smith at csiro.au John.M.Smith at csiro.au
Thu Jan 22 01:37:44 UTC 2009

These might interest ASC members in Adelaide. I suspect the PDF is a bit large to send to the list and does not appear on the centre's website so I'm happy to forward to anyone on the ASC list or contact Anne direct.

John Smith
Communication Manager
Food Science Australia
A joint venture of CSIRO and the Victorian Government
T: +61 8 8303 8857