[ASC-list] ASC-WA - coming events

Sarah Lau sarahl at scitech.org.au
Fri Jan 23 02:20:17 UTC 2009

Please find details of coming events for ASC - WA listed below:

January -
ASC drinks and events planning
When: Thursday 29 January, 5.30pm-6.30pm
Where: Scitech, City West, Sutherland St, West Perth
Cost: Free
Details: Come along and have a drink and nibbles with your fellow ASC members. We will have a short brainstorm to plan out events and dates for the coming year. Your input is greatly appreciated, and ASC welcomes any contributions members can make. I appreciate this is relatively short notice, but it would be great if you're able to make it, meet up with your fellow ASC members and contribute to the year's events.
RSVP: sarahl at scitech.org.au<mailto:sarahl at scitech.org.au>

February -
ASC AGM and Brewery Tour at Mad Monk
When: Thursday 26 February, meet at 5.30pm for the 6pm brewery tour
Where: Mad Monk Brewery, 33 South Terrace, Fremantle
Cost: $5 for ASC members, $10 for non-members (Free if you join ASC at the event) - one sample of beer is included, other samples can be purchased at $2 each
Details: Please join us for the ASC-WA AGM and a tour of Mad Monk Brewery. Justin, Mad Monk's head brewer will discuss with us the science (and art) of brewing, and lead us through a tour of Mad Monk's productions. We will then hold ASC-WA's AGM for the 2008 period, including voting for the office bearers for 2009, and reports on business for 2008.
RSVP: sarahl at scitech.org.au<mailto:sarahl at scitech.org.au> by 23 February