[ASC-list] Fwd: Looking for freelance journalists

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Fri Jul 3 08:40:26 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rebecca Thyer <rthyer at coretext.com.au>
Date: Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 1:55 PM
Subject: Looking for freelance journalists
To: office at asc.asn.au

Hi,
I am a commissioning editor and writer at Coretext and am looking to add to
our freelance database.

Coretext writes and produces science publications for various clients
including the Grains Research and Development Corporation, the Fisheries
Research and Development Corporation, universities and CSIRO.

We're looking for freelance writers who know understand science, who can
write with flair as well as accuracy, and who know the difference between
bureaucratese and a ripping yarn.

Is there a chance we could email your database? Or put a note on the
website?

Look forward to hearing from you,
Rebecca

Rebecca Thyer
ASSISTANT EDITOR

M 0401 161 907    T 61 03 9670 1168    F 61 03 9670 1127
www.coretext.com.au   rthyer at coretext.com.au
Level 2, 100 Franklin Street, Melbourne Vic 3000
PO Box 12542, Melbourne Vic 8006, Australia

------------------------------

Kali Madden
Email: kali.madden at gmail.com

Australian Science Communicators
Membership and Web
http://www.asc.asn.au/

Communications and Outreach

Centre for Ultrahigh-bandwidth Devices for Optical Systems (CUDOS)
Macquarie University/University of Sydney
http://www.cudos.org.au/

Australian National Fabrication Facility Ltd (ANFF)
OptoFab Node
http://www.anff.org.au/