[ASC-list] Keen science writers, bloggers, photographers, video creators, enthusiasts … get in touch!

Wilson da Silva wfdasilva at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 06:01:42 UTC 2009

(transmitted on behalf of Kate Hennessy for NSW Science Week)

Want to contribute to a lively, new community-based science blog? Got
some creative ideas about how science events could be covered, using
cameras, twitter feeds, blog posts, mobile or video? Even if
straight-up news reporting is more your thing, or researched opinion
pieces, or explorative feature stories - we’d love to hear from you.

But don’t waste any time – this high-profile blog will be launching
within the fortnight!

National Science Week in NSW has a new blog, to be launched soon.
Called '10 days of Science', it will be a lively digest of articles,
critiques, photographs, opinion pieces and video related to the broad
range of events happening as part of NSW Science Week. Once the events
kick off on August 15th, we’ll be looking to hook in to an army of
roving reporters, keen to report back on events, possibly in
real-time.

A limited list of events is available here:
http://www.scienceweek.gov.au/YourState/NSW/Pages/default.aspx

If you'd like more information, or would like to raise your hand to
get involved, please email 10daysofscience at gmail.com.

Contact: 10daysofscience at gmail.com

Regards

Kate Hennessy