[ASC-list] Alan Finkel at National Press Club: Canberra, and ABC TV

Toss Gascoigne director at tossgascoigne.com.au
Thu Jul 23 05:13:28 UTC 2009

Neuroscientist, entrepreneur and philanthropist Dr Alan Finkel is
speaking at the NPC in Canberra on Wednesday 19 August.

Alan is founder and publisher of Cosmos magazine, CEO of Axon
Instrument,  Chancellor of Monash University, and all-round livewire.

Australian Science Innovations, organisers of the Science Olympiads
and the Rio Tinto Big Science Competition, are commissioning Alan's
talk, and we have 2 free tickets to give away!

The lunch runs from 11.45 to 1.30 pm, Wednesday 19 August.

If you're interested, send me a note.  We'll draw the lucky names
Monday 27th.

And those who miss out?  Tickets can be purchased from the Press Club
at $75.  Or watch the talk live to air on ABC TV.

Toss Gascoigne

--------------------------
  Mr Toss Gascoigne
  Executive Director
  Australian Science Innovations
  Box 7251 Canberra Mail Centre ACT 2610
  P.  (02) 6125 9647
  M.  0408 704 442
  F.  (02) 6125 9646
  www.asi.edu.au

  In partnership, ASI delivers the Australian Science Olympiads, Rio
Tinto Big Science and LABLINKS.