[ASC-list] Cocktail party in Canberra invite

Stephanie Allen stephanie.allen at asflimited.com.au
Fri Jul 24 05:47:15 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Thought I would forward the below cocktail party invite to anyone interested
- all are welcome - please pass on to your friends.

The party is to launch Green 4 Life Style's website and discuss how Canberra
is leading the way for green business initiatives.

Mr Stephen Byron, Managing Director of the Capital Airport Group and owner
of Brindabella Business Park, will officially launch the website. We will
also hear from Janet Jeffs, Ginger Catering Director, and Hilary Wardhaugh,
one of Canberra¹s leading Professional Photographers.

There will also be live music, starting with Elizabeth Evans on the harp and
followed by Drew Walky on  guitar.

 Details:
> - Saturday, 8 August 2009, 5-7pm
> - Members Dining Room, Old Parliament House
> - Canapés and drinks
> - Dress is cocktail, with a tinge of green
> - Tickets available at www.green4life.com.au
> - RSVP July 27 to rsvp at green4life.com.au

Come along, and pass on to your friends. It will be a great start to a
Saturday night.
More info, call Stephanie on 0428 217 098.