[ASC-list] NSW pub brainstorm - Next Tuesday 4/8

Phil Dooley p.dooley at physics.usyd.edu.au
Wed Jul 29 07:08:33 UTC 2009

(apologies for incorrect dates in previous email)

ASC NSW invite you to bring your brain to the pub!

>From 6 PM we will be holding an ideas brainstorm for the November conference
( see email below). Brain snacks provided!

Bring your friends, or if you can¹t make it send through your ideas to get
us started.

Venue: Upstairs, Hotel Clarendon, 156 Devonshire St Surry Hills
Time : Tuesday 4th August, 6.30 PM ­ 8 PM

RSVP: ascnsw at gmail.com

See you there

Phil

--
Dr Phil Dooley, Manager of Outreach Programs
School of Physics, University of Sydney
E: P.Dooley at physics.usyd.edu.au
W: www.physics.usyd.edu.au/schools_community/kickstart.shtml

------ End of Forwarded Message