[ASC-list] immortalise yourself ...

Will Rifkin willrifkin at unsw.edu.au
Fri Jun 5 02:26:59 UTC 2009

ASC Colleagues,

Immortalise yourself between the pages of a definitive volume on our
field ...

Help to train our youth by writing a short article for an
encyclopedia on science communication.

The article would describe a key term, such as 'expertise' (which I
am writing on).

It would be phrased so that undergraduate students can understand the
concept's significance to science communicators.

Prof Susanna Priest issued the following invitation (see below) on
the PCST listserv.

She says that a few more topics on her list of key terms in science
communication still need to be addressed.

If you spot a topic of interest on her list that does not appear to
be 'claimed', then offer to write it up.

If there is a topic that should be there, that you wish to write
about, suggest to her that you address it.

Will

William D Rifkin, PhD
Director, Science Communication Program
Faculty of Science, BSB-BABS