[ASC-list] POSITION VACANT: Report Production Assistant, CSIRO, Canberra

Mary.Mulcahy at csiro.au Mary.Mulcahy at csiro.au
Fri Jun 12 06:49:27 UTC 2009

CSIRO Tasmania Sustainable Yields Project
Report Production Assistant

The CSIRO Tasmania Sustainable Yields Project is reporting on the current and future water availability in Tasmania. This project is delivering a number of technical and region reports to our client over the next six months. We are looking for a highly efficient production assistant to join our reporting team to assist with the production of these reports.

Salary: Level 3 ($38 324 - $ 51 178 p.a.)
Term of contract: Full-time, Immediate start - 31 December 2009
Location: Black Mountain, Canberra

Duties
As a member of the reporting team:
-         Format and revise tables and plots, and collate content for the technical and region reports.
-         Prepare documents for review and for print.
-         Assist with the implementation and adherence to internal processes.
-         Assist the project coordinator as directed.

Selection Criteria
Essential
-         Competent in using Microsoft Word and Excel
-         Experience in document creation, including manipulating styles and formats
-         Ability to adhere to established process and workflow
-         Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
-         Ability to work as a member of a team and independently, showing initiative

Desirable
-         Experience in using Adobe Professional
-         Experience in using ArcGIS

For further information please contact
Linda Merrin
(02) 6246 5715
linda.merrin at csiro.au

To apply, please forward a covering letter addressing the selection criteria and a resume to linda.merrin at csiro.au.

[cid:135202606 at 12062009-0760]

Therese McGillion
Project Coordinator - Sustainable Yields
Water for a Healthy Country Flagship | Division of Land and Water
Clunies Ross St, Black Mountain, GPO Box 1666, Canberra, ACT 2601
P +61-2-6246-5595  | W www.csiro.au<http://www.csiro.au/>