[ASC-list] NSW branch AGM + catch up drinks

Tilly Boleyn tillyboleyn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 06:26:54 UTC 2009

****************************************************************************NSW
ASC branch AGM + catch up drinks
Tuesday March 17 at 6pm
Location: Hotel CLARENDON <http://www.hotelclarendon.com.au/> - 156
Devonshire St, Surry Hills
RSVP: By March 13 - directly to: tilly at tillyboleyn.com.au

Come along and mingle with your fellow science communicators/ journalists/
and all other science buffs.
Nibbles and a welcome drink will be provided to ASC members. Non members
welcome!

More information on the event will be provided closer to the day.

*NSW COMMITTEE OPPORTUNITY*
The NSW branch would love more people to get involved on our committee. The
committee’s main responsibility is organising networking and professional
development events for ASC members in NSW. Positions include:

-  President
-  Secretary
-  Treasurer
-  Web liason
-  Event producers
-  National ASC representative
-  General committee members

If you're interested in getting involved please feel free to give me a call.
The committee is full of interesting people and it's a great way to increase
your experience or flex your event-managing muscle.

Regards,
Tilly
Tilly Boleyn
ABC Science Online