[ASC-list] ASC-Vic web 2.0 course reminder

Jason Major jmajor at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Mar 6 00:51:35 UTC 2009

This is a reminder that those wishing to do the Web 2.0 course on 3
April need to have got their RSVP and payment in by no later than 24
March.  Course details are below.

Course: Webs, wikis, blogs and avatars...what the?
A hands-on interactive course on using web 2.0 tools for effective
communication