[ASC-list] Writing Clear Science Workshops - Melbourne

Marina Hurley info at writingclearscience.com.au
Mon May 4 04:47:40 UTC 2009

*Writing Clear Science *Workshops  - Melbourne

When: Tuesday 21st – Thursday 23rd July 2009

Where: Ross House  247 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, Victoria.

Day 1: The Nuts & Bolts - Writing Clearly & Succinctly

Day 2: Writing Reports & Papers

Day 3: Writing Your Thesis

Enrolments are available for Day 1 only, Day 1-2 only or Day1-3.

People who attend our workshops greatly improve their ability to write
high-quality science documents. Our writing workshops are relevant to
individuals from all science backgrounds and different types of academic
achievement.

We regularly host tailored writing workshops across Australia. Please
contact us if you are interested in having a *Writing Clear
Science*workshop at your institution. From May 2010,
*Writing Clear Science* will also be running writing workshops in the UK.

For further information regarding costs and course information please go to
www.writingclearscience.com.au. Contact details:
info at writingclearscience.com.au or phone Dr Marina Hurley on 0416-097979.

--
Dr Marina Hurley
Lecturer & Consultant
marinahurley at gmail.com
info at writingclearscience.com.au
www.writingclearscience.com.au
PLEASE NOTE: This message and any attachments may contain legally privileged
and confidential information and/or copyright material intended only for the
use of the addressee(s) named above.