[ASC-list] Perth: UWA SciComm Seminar 6 November- Mark Cornish at AusSMC

longneck at cyllene.uwa.edu.au longneck at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Tue Nov 3 12:47:03 UTC 2009

UWA SCIENCE COMMUNICATION SEMINAR SERIES- 6th November 2009

For this the final UWA Science Communication Seminar of 2009, we have Mark
Cornish, a science communication honours student at the University of
Western Australia. Mark will discuss his practicum at the Australian
Science Media Centre in Adelaide. All those who are interested in
science journalism and communication will be persuaded that Adelaide
has a lot to offer!

__________________

THE IMPORTANT DETAILS

WHO: COMM3318 Science Communication Practicum student Mark Cornish

WHEN: Friday November 6, 2009 at 4pm

WHERE: The University of Western Australia, Crawley campus Centre for
Learning Technology; Ground floor Physics building, near Fairway entrance #1
Enter via ramp between Physics and Geology, go down stairs to basement.

__________________

COMING UP

This is the final seminar for 2009.

We will be reading Peter McAllister's book, 'Manthropology' for our
Book Club meeting, the first Friday of Semester 1, 2010.  The schedule
of events and upcoming seminars can be found on the UWA Science
Communication blog: http://uwasciencecomm.blogspot.com.  Please check
back in early 2010 to get a sneak peek of what will be happening next
year!

Stephanie Watts
On behalf of the Science Communication Seminar Coordinators
Email: uwasciencecomm at gmail.com
http://uwasciencecomm.blogspot.com