[ASC-list] [NSW] Spoken Word, this Saturday, Fitzroy Gardens Kings Cross

John August johna at babel.apana.org.au
Mon Nov 9 21:41:09 UTC 2009

People,

I'm doing some Poetry and spoken word with two others this Saturday in
Kings Cross.  Some of my material includes reference to science and
technology - let me know if you turn up and are interested in that
material.

Poetry and Spoken Word Performance

11.30 am - Noon,

Saturday 14th November

Grassy area behind the Organic Markets,

Fitzroy Gardens / El Alamein Fountain, Kings Cross

(Junction Macleay and Darlinghurst Streets)

The Performers :

Jenny Campbell - Pointed performance poetry drawing on the current
political scene - are hedge funds in need of a trim ?

Stuart Collins - Original poetry on the sights, scenes and sounds all
around us.

John August - Dramatic pieces from history, such as the Egyptian Book of
the Dead - along with traditional poetry by Rudyard Kipling and others,
and also some original work.

Contact : John August, 0419 683 353