[ASC-list] Job Ad: Editorial Assistant, Zest Healthcare Communications

Carla Avolio carla.avolio at bio.usyd.edu.au
Fri Nov 20 05:51:52 UTC 2009

Editorial Assistant, Zest Healthcare Communications

Zest Healthcare Communications seeks someone with a degree in Biology to
join their editorial team as Editorial Assistant

Due to ever increasing workloads we have decided to take on an additional
person for the editorial team. The role will be ŒEditorial Assistant¹ and
this will be an entry-level position that would suit a new graduate. The
role encompasses a wide range of responsibilities, but will primarily focus
on Œlearning the trade¹ of medical writing and editing by starting with the
basics and building from there as the person gains experience and
confidence.

An ad will appear on Seek from next Tuesday and will run for a month.
Promising applicants will be sent a writing/editing test, after which we
will compile a short list for interview the first week of January. If you
happen to know anyone who you think should apply for the role, please send
them the ad, which I have attached.

M 0403 505 122 E stuart.baker at zesthealthcare.com.au
Carla Avolio

Science Communicator