[ASC-list] Science writers in Brisbane - Len Fisher, Richard Dawkins

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Tue Oct 20 00:18:44 UTC 2009

<http://www.brisbanewritersfestival.com.au/images/2009/e-news%202009/October
/Image1.jpg>

  _____

UPCOMING EVENTS

Meet Dr. Len Fisher: Opening the Door to Science

Ig Nobel Prize winning physicist,
<http://www.brisbanewritersfestival.com.au/plugins/bulletin/trackhit.asp?Sen
dID=164&RecipientEmail=jenni at econnect.com.au&Link=http://www.brisbanewriters
festival.com.au/default.asp?PageID=189> Dr. Len Fisher, has captured the
public imagination with his personal approach to popular science writing.
His books cover topics from the physics of biscuit dunking to the use of the
mathematics of co-operation to help resolve resource depletion and global
warming.

 Len Fisher
<http://www.brisbanewritersfestival.com.au/images/2009/Front%20Page/October/
Upcoming%20Events/Len_Fisher3.jpg>