[ASC-list] FW: Sydney Event - 5th National Forum on Performance in Cultural Institutions

Van Tiel, Michael Michaelv at PHM.GOV.AU
Sat Apr 3 00:42:19 UTC 2010

Early-bird registration to the 5th National Forum on Performance in
Cultural Institutions to be held in Sydney on the 22nd April in Sydney
has been extended until Friday 9th April.

For more details visit:

http://www.powerhousemuseum.com/bookings/imtap.php
<http://www.powerhousemuseum.com/bookings/imtap.php>

This email and attachments are for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential or legally privileged information or material that is copyright of Powerhouse Museum or a third party. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. Any views expressed in this message and attachments are those of the individual sender and the Powerhouse Museum accepts no liability for the content of this message.
________________________________

From: Van Tiel, Michael
Sent: Thursday, 25 March 2010 2:50 PM
Subject: RE: Registration now open - 5th National Forum on Performance
in Cultural Institutions

Dear Colleagues

There is only one month to go until the 5th National Forum on
Performance in Cultural Institutions.

The Forum program has been updated. There is now an additional seminar
session which makes the Forum even better value!

Please visit the Museums Australia Networks event page to download the
full updated program and registration form

http://manexus.ning.com/events/5th-national-forum-for

Don't forget the Early bird $75 registration ends on the 31st March.

See you in a month!

Michael

Forum Co-convenor

PS. Apologies for cross-posting.