[ASC-list] Survey of science show presenters

Elizabeth.Yuncken at csiro.au Elizabeth.Yuncken at csiro.au
Wed Apr 14 01:32:30 UTC 2010

Hello ASC members

I'm researching the inner workings of science shows and theatre and would greatly appreciate the thoughts of presenters on ASC. My research aims to delve deeper into a show's impacts, especially their emotional and motivational effects.

I'd really appreciate if any science show/theatre presenters out there could complete the survey at:

http://tiny.cc/presentersurvey

Pretty please spread the word - I'd appreciate any thoughts on other networks I can distribute this through.

Thank you
Graham
Graham Walker
PhD Candidate
Centre for the Public Awareness of Science
The Australian National University
Email: g.walker at anu.edu.au<javascript:main.compose('new',%20't=g.walker at anu.edu.au')>
Web: http://cpas.anu.edu.au<http://cpas.anu.edu.au/>
Telephone: 02 6125 9224 (overseas until mid June 2010)
Posted by:

Liz Yuncken
Memberships and Publications Manager
CSIRO Education

Phone: +61 2 6276 6264 | Fax: +61 2 6276 6641
elizabeth.yuncken at csiro.au | www.csiro.au
Address: PO Box 225 Dickson ACT 2602

PLEASE NOTE