[ASC-list] A cheat sheet for Inspiring Australia

Kristin Alford kristin at bridge8.com.au
Mon Apr 26 11:38:53 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Last week I attended the Australian Science Communicators meeting at the
RiAus in South Australia which looked at the ³Inspiring Australia: A
National Strategy for Engaging with the Sciences² report. I took along my
cheat sheet - a diagram of how I felt the report fitted together and how the
recommendations met desired outcomes. A few people have asked for a copy so
I've posted the diagram onto our blog -
http://bridge8.wordpress.com/2010/04/26/a-cheat-sheet-for-inspiring-australi
a/.

Feel free to access it and change it to meet your needs. Let me know if it's
useful.

Regards,
Dr Kristin Alford

Bridge8 Pty Ltd