[ASC-list] RSVP reminder - WA AGM and Sundowner

Sarah Lau SLau at chemcentre.wa.gov.au
Tue Apr 27 06:09:33 UTC 2010

RSVP essential - if you haven't already RSVPed, please do so by the COB today. If you need to update your RSVP, please also advise - we are charged for people who do not make it on the day.

Join the WA branch of the Australian Science Communicators (ASC-WA) for a networking sundowner at Kings Park and for a short AGM, where the activities of the past year and those for the coming year are discussed. We will also vote on the state committee.

If you have any items you wish to discuss, or you would like to nominate for the committee (or a specific committee role), please email Sarah Lau (slau at chemcentre.wa.gov.au).

Where: Botanical Café, Kings Park (parking available behind café and function centre)