[ASC-list] ASC lists

Niall Byrne niall at scienceinpublic.com.au
Fri Aug 20 03:21:35 UTC 2010

Dear all,

We used to have a couple of informal guidelines on using the ASC lists.

One of them was

"Please don't post the same document to both lists."

I'm not involved in running the lists but I wondered if we could agree as users to follow this guideline.

I think, and feel free to disagree, that

*         ASC Media is for media releases and media alerts.

*         ASC List is for discussion, communicators events, jobs, invites and everything else except media releases and alerts.

That way people can decide what mix of information they want to get from the ASC lists.

Does this work for you?

Niall
________

Niall Byrne

Science in Public
26 Railway Street South, Altona Vic 3018
ph +61 (3) 9398 1416 or 0417 131 977
Twitter scienceinpublic
Full contact details at www.scienceinpublic.com.au/blog<http://www.scienceinpublic.com.au/blog>