[ASC-list] ASC lists

Dr Rob Morrison rob.morrison at flinders.edu.au
Fri Aug 20 20:29:54 UTC 2010

"Used to" is probably the significant part in that. Older members (or
should I say those who have been members for a longer period) will
remember these guidelines, but newer members may not even be aware of them.

It is probably something that we could encapsulate and send out a few
times each year; especially shortly after September 1, since that is now
the standardised membership renewal date.

I would add to those points below, the need to place state/territory
initials at the start of any event that is confined to a state or
territory (That would not apply to matters/events of national interest).
Rob